We’re looking for a smart, savvy, and fun Tech Lead to join our team! The ideal candidate will be highly technical, understanding the ins and outs of the web development lifecycle, and able to properly communicate with stakeholders. Someone who loves diving into business requirements, coming up with the best solution, and leading the team to the finish line.
You will be working with our team to guide new projects and assist with escalated support tickets by interfacing with our Account Manager, Project Managers, Developers and Clients.
* Oversee development for 10+ concurrent projects.
* Work with development teams to provide direction, technical details and estimates for proposed solutions.
* Attend project intake / planning sessions to understand business requirements, hear the customer’s point of view, and ask questions.
* Communicate the status of projects to Project Managers so issues can be effectively addressed as soon as possible.
* Provide technical guidance to clients on support requests.
* Assist our Project Managers with technical questions.
* Troubleshoot server, hosting, and other ad-hoc issues.
* Establish and enforce standards and best practices for development teams.
* 5+ Years WordPress Experience (Front & Back-End Customizations)
* Strong Web Development Knowledge and Process Experience (WordPress, Shopify, SquareSpace, WebFlow, Magento, HTML5, CSS, Cpanel, WHM, SSL Certs, DNS)
* Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
* UI/UX Experience (Wireframing, Concepting)
* Some Experience in Custom Application Development (Process)
* Great Communication Skills
* Curious by Nature
* Process Driven
* High Attention to Detail
* Excellent Time Management
We strive to build great relationships with Creative Agencies and Small Businesses, helping them focus on what they do best as we take on their technical challenges, big and small.
Learn more about us, our team, and our core values at: https://kudoscode.com/about/
Additional Keywords: Web Development Manager, Development Team Manager, Software Development Manager, Web Application Manager, Development Team Leader, Senior Software Engineer.