About the job
- Implementing new features and functionality for WordPress.
- Ensuring high-performance and managing all technical aspects of the any types of WP site.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and making custom endpoints for existing WordPress sites.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Create custom post types and taxonomies without a plugin.
- Ability to create meta boxes without Advanced Custom Fields.
- Strong knowledge of WP actions, hooks, custom query and filters.
- Experience with WordPress Cron scheduling.
- Using WordPress transients for caching.
- Installing and updating packages.
- Setting file and directory permissions.
Salary: Up to100k (Based on skill and expertise).
Weekly 5 days (weekend: Saturday, Sunday).
Job Location: Sylhet/ Remote
Job Nature: Full Time