What we want to see in YOU:
- A talented, imaginative, kind human being;
- Who has a passion for project management, and a keen interest in automotive, retail and luxury goods;
- Who has proven expertise and skillfulness in digital and social media and programming, yet eager to roll-up your sleeves and be hands-on, learn, and grow in the digital marketing space; and,
- Who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, is a demonstrated self-starter, and is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Essential responsibilities of this role:
- Project management – Manage various projects/programs/campaigns/user-experiences, either as the primary lead or as a supporting role to the Account Director and/or Sr. Manager, Content Strategy.
- Project level communications and program execution – understand the client’s marketing objectives, and work with the internal/cross-functional/external teams to develop and manage programming that meet those objectives.
- Act as a key contact for clients, continuously fostering prosperous relationships to build trust and become a valuable resource to the client’s business.
- Provide exemplary customer service while creating world class branded content and marketing solutions.
- Maintain a current and broad knowledge of the client’s business, competition and industry/category best practices.
- Act as an advocate for the client’s brand, ensuring brand consistency across all projects, platforms and communications.
- Deepen our social story telling. Create content as required and possess an appetite to develop online communities.
- Support creation and review of trends, results and reports.
- Scope development and management – Develop internal briefing documents, timelines, and work-back schedules for all projects.
- Project level profitability including budget development, management, and reconciliation.
- Prepare for and attend all client (status) meetings with Account Supervisor and/or Account Director. This includes timely creation, review and delivery of post-meeting contact reports to clients.
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all of its deadlines and manages projects within prescribed budgets.
- Managing various programs, either as the primary lead or as a supporting role to the Account Director and/or Sr. Manager, Content Strategy.
- Assist other members of the Digital, Social & PR teams, on internal and external business, as required.
- This role is a direct report to the Account Director.
What we are looking for on your CV, and in your expertise and capabilities arsenal:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or Communications (or similar) is preferred.
- 4-5 years of agency, or relevant industry experience.
- Proven prior work experience managing multiple accounts/clients/projects at once, with various goals, across different industries.
- Digital and social media programming experience.
- Experience in content creation, optimization and adaptation in diverse categories.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and conversational skills.
- Google AdWords certification (preferred but not required).
- PMP certification (preferred but not necessary).
- Demonstrated proficiency in all MS Office programs (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and, the ability to work on Apple technology and products.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
- Proficiency in budget planning, budget development, budget management, and financial reconciliations (including invoice preparation).
- Bonus points if you are bilingual and possess French as a second language.
7 Communications wishes to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.