Remote working is the new norm. Do you want to avoid a daily commute, reduce stress, achieve work-life balance, spend more time with your family, be more creative and improve productivity? At RemoteStar, we follow a remote-first work policy. If you’re passionate about working from home or a nearby co-working space with leading start-ups and scale-ups, RemoteStar can be a great fit. At RemoteStar we help both employers and employees to build a great remote-team culture, reduce overheads and improve productivity.
We are looking for a strong Senior UX UI Designer to join our Squad and bring the quality of our products to a new level!
You will play a key role in shaping the product by identifying the pain points and innovation opportunities, then analyzing and applying the data to create consumer-focused prototypes and experiments that translate into scalable solutions.
What we expect from you:
· Conduct user experience through surveys and focus groups in collaboration with internal members and existing participants
· Develop and refine target user personas
· Perform user research to identify pain points and innovation opportunities
· Gather and evaluate user requirements
· Translate user stories and features into low-fidelity wireframes, storyboards, user flows, sitemaps, and other design artifacts
· Create high-fidelity mockups and screen flows
· Design ads, social media posts, landing pages, Email, menus, tabs and widgets and other online marketing collateral as needed
· Ensure quality and user experience based on metric measurement
UX/UI Designer Requirements
· 3-10 years of UX/UI design experience
· Experience in designing both responsive web and native mobile application
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
· Knowledge of wire-frame tools
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
· Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues and management
· Good time-management skills
· Ability to work independently
· Knowledge of photography and/or videography, a plus
· Ability to lead projects end-to-end, from concept to delivery, and support ongoing improvements to products and features.
· Ability to start from wire-frames and lead all the way to interactive prototypes for enabling A/B testing and UX research
· Leading Design sprints with product managers and engineers
· Proficiency with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Marvel, Axure or similar.
· Web-based information architecture and responsive design.
· Passion for conversational design and language understanding, voice-interface design, or interactive design is a plus.
· Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as interactive/user experience designer.
· Passion, enthusiasm, persistence, creativity, diplomacy, and a sense of humor.
Nice to have:
- Experience of building landing pages using nocode or lowcode frameworks such as Wix, Webflow or Wordpress
What is on offer?
● Participate in an open, fun, entrepreneurial and creative company culture
● Global organisation and international opportunities
● Work from the location of your choice
● Competitive Salary
● Feature ownership — combine data and customer feedback to create meaningful solutions to the everyday problems our users face.
● Unlimited annual leave; we do our best work when we’re feeling refreshed so take the time you need to relax!
● Flexible working — we trust you to work whenever and wherever you feel most productive.
● Found a great book, meetup or conference? We’ll pay for the tools and resources to support your continued learning!
● It’s important to stay healthy, so we’ll pay towards your gym membership or fitness apps, and have Self Space appointments available
● BYOD – You are welcome to work from your own choice of laptop
Who are we?
We are RemoteStar, a team of experienced engineering and people managers on a mission to transform the future of work.
We’re not your typical workplace. At RemoteStar, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of flexibility, fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency. And we’re doing everything we can to make sure you’re enjoying every minute you spend with us.
Here at RemoteStar, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.
Additionally, trust and privacy are key to our success at RemoteStar, so we would like to let you know that in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, upon submitting an application, your CV and personal details will be added to our database and may be used to match you to any future, suitable vacancies as they arise. Of course, we will remove your details at any time should you wish us to do so.