Our client is a real estate investment company and industry leader that teaches people a recession-proof strategy of buying and selling land and acreage virtually online from anywhere in the world.
Culture and values
We are a real estate investment company and industry leader that also teaches our niche investment strategy in the land and acreage space to the public. We teach people a recession-proof strategy of buying and selling land and acreage virtually online from anywhere in the world. We have done over 4,000+ deals ourselves since 2002 and have taught our investment methods to thousands of people creating a base of hundreds of successful students. We are on a mission to create 1,000 millionaires by educating families with proven real estate investment strategies that work.
We are looking for an experienced webmaster for a full-time role. This position is perfect for an individual who desires to work with a cutting-edge company that is growing fast! You will be responsible for maintaining, updating, and developing multiple company websites and landing pages as well as providing user support for those sites.
Candidates must be strong in time management, project management, and have a vast knowledge of computer systems and web technology.
- You are eligible to earn up to 80 hours per full year, which will accrue at a minimum rate of 1 hour for every 23 hours worked.
- You may start to use our sick time after 90 days of service.
- Any accrued sick time not used by the end of a calendar year will carry over to subsequent calendar years, subject to a maximum carryover cap of 80 hours.
- Commencing after your 90 day anniversary with the company, you will receive 120 hours of PTO per calendar year.
- Any accrued PTO not used by the end of a calendar year will carry over to subsequent calendar years.
- Upon termination of employment, you will be compensated for PTO that has been accrued and not used.
- Continuous performance coaching
- Global health insurance (for candidates outside the US)
- Community and learning (weekly Masterclass, monthly Mastermind, free resources)
- Long-term working relationship with amazing clients
- On-time and secure payroll with a monthly payslip
- Book Club
- Parents/guardians Huddle
- Employee Referral bonus
A Day in the Life
- Maintaining multiple websites and landing pages
- Developing and testing new websites and pages as needed
- Ensure websites and pages meet quality and usability standards
- Review and monitor, websites, SAAS applications, documents, marketing pieces, for quality assurance
- Alpha and beta test software and website functions and views, both frontend and backend, across all platforms, device, and browser variations using software like
- Browser Stack
- Organize client feature requests into priority lists
- Proof and review content (links, emails, videos, marketing pieces, posts, and pages) before publishing (requires you to be proficient in American English).
- Troubleshooting technical issues for clients via, phone, ticket support, email, social media, WebEx
- Creating detailed bug reports for the development team to resolve
- Organizing, prioritizing, and communicating issues
- Creating new and updating existing user guide articles
- Assist with internal documentation
- Troubleshooting client issues that arise from custom API scripts and themes
- Develop, deploy, and analyze system load tests
- Provide customer support outside of normal business hours
- Monitor uptime of 20+ sites and redirects.
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills
- Transparent, trustworthy, and honest (someone that does the right thing especially when nobody’s watching)
- Responsible, reliable, team player
- Superior project management skills.
- Efficient and quick to take pride in doing GREAT work at all times
- A lifelong learner (willing to constantly grow and improve)
- Quickly learn new software
- Initiate attention to detail and ability to creatively test multiple possible scenarios
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
Technical skills required
- QA testing experience, using software like browserstack.com
- Network monitoring experience
- API Testing experience, using software like Postman
- Website speed tests
- SSL Troubleshooting and support Inspector
- Deep understanding of both PC and Mac platforms
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS and MYSQL
- A deep understanding of the internet and SAAS software
- Experience with Zapier
- Experience with DNS troubleshooting
- Experience with ClickFunnels
- Experience with Ontraport or similar e-commerce CRM
- Experience with Facebook Debugger and both Meta and Open Graph tags
- Experience with WordPress Platform, custom themes, and plugins
- Experience in developing websites.
The Future of Work
Grow My Team is a global recruitment company leading the future of work.
We're all about matching global remote professionals with high-growth companies and encouraging healthy, thriving company cultures.
We're highly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. When you work with us, you find full-time /part-time roles at good companies. You receive fair pay, work in your area of expertise, and become part of your client’s team, and ours! :)
You also become part of our unique community, a place to share ideas and connect with other remote workers and benefit from continuous performance coaching and growth programs.
- Do business differently
- Be flexible and scalable
- Think and act global
- Trust through transparency
- Own it and grow from it