Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for our first Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”) team member to build and scale our financial planning and analysis function at Webflow. This role will report to our VP of Finance, and contribute to Webflow's success by helping build the foundations for our Finance team. This is a unique opportunity to apply business insights, analytical skills, and strategic thinking to define, design, implement financial processes, and work cross functionally as we bring more structure and discipline to financial planning and reporting across the company. This role offers immense career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full time
As a Director, FP&A, you’ll …
- Partner with team leaders throughout the company to develop forecasts, financial models, analytical insights, and key metrics
- Manage Webflow’s full financial model, leading annual budgeting, near-term forecasting, and long-range planning cross functionally
- Perform financial reviews and work with Webflow’s executives and department leads to effectively manage their budgets and support their business decisions
- Develop and prepare recurring internal and external stakeholder financial reporting packages (for example, Board of Directors materials)
- Partner with the Business Operations, Accounting and Data teams to forecast and analyze Webflow’s key operating metrics, and work on other corporate finance and strategic initiatives
- Identify and lead initiatives to improve the automation of financial planning and data systems
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Director, FP&A if you:
- Have significant experience in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting, with a preference for experience in a digital, subscription business
- Have owned a finance, investment banking, consulting and/or strategic finance function in a high-growth environment
- Are proficient in Excel and able to analyze complex business problems through financial modeling
- Are an experienced people leader who can build a function from the ground up, doing all of the work independently in the beginning
- Can apply experience with various FP&A tools and financial systems (i.e., Anaplan, Host Analytics, NetSuite, Tableau, etc) to track metrics, and automate budgeting and forecasting process
- Have a working knowledge of US GAAP
- Are a thoughtful, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Manager, FP&A and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.